Perusing the Pleasure Chest

This past week saw me completing one of my more interesting freelance roundups so far: a guide to naughty/adult holiday presents. I only have myself to thank for the assignment since, when my editor asked if I had any ideas for holiday roundups, I crassly joked that I could do an x-rated guide. Apparently he and the rest of the editorial staff liked the idea, so there I was, scrambling to find naughty playthings for adults to spice up their holidays. It brought a whole new meaning to the term "stocking stuffer." Be easy, I won't go into detail!

If you'd like to check out what I came up with, take a look at this link, and no matter what you do for the holidays, remember, you can always put your own fun, perverted spin on things!

A Gift Guide for Those on Santa's Naughty List: http://www.la.com/blog/recreation/Holiday_2008_GIft_Guidance_Gifts_For_Santas_Naughty_List.html

Comments

The Pleasurist said…
Hi Eric...

Really happy you had a chance to take a spin around our store. We do our best to maintain that "non-sketchy" feeling, you know?

Enjoyed the article. Keep those lovely words flowing ;)

xo.
The Pleasurist