Frontiers: Vienna


Though I have a few more in the pipeline, this is my first big piece about Vienna to come out (so to speak), and it is in this issue of Frontiers. I really love many of the sites and publications I work for because the lead time is so short that I can go on a trip in August, write up the story a couple weeks after I get back, then have it in print or up on the web within a week or two of that. It makes

Meanwhile, I think I really managed to capture many of the most interesting places I saw, the restaurants I ate in, and fun I had in this article.
I talk about hotels like the Wine and Design, restaurants like Artner and Oesterreicher im Mak, the MuseumsQuartier and the Haus der Musik, Rainer Christ and Stefan Hajszan wines, Schonbrunn Palace, and a few of the fun gay hangouts like Village Bar and Mango.
Whew, what a trip! I hope you enjoy reading the article as much as I enjoyed exploring Vienna and writing about it!

Comments