Taste Envy's Menu Designs

This was an interesting story brought to my attention by one of the PR firms I work with a lot, Bread and Butter. They are representing a design firm called Taste Envy that designs restaurant menus and other materials for hospitality industry businesses like hotels. I don't often think about menu design, but when I sat down to write this little piece, it occurred to me that a well designed menu makes a huge difference to the restaurant experience. Knowing that a restaurant has invested the time, energy and money in their menus makes you think that they have done the same with other aspects of their operation, including in the kitchen and the general design.

In any case, researching some of the firm's work, and looking at the menus they put together were really eye-opening, and this was one of the more thought-provoking posts to come across my desk lately. What do you think?

Comments