Food Frenzy at LA Hotels


Because I'm out and about town all the time, and thanks to all the food writing (and sampling!) I've been doing, I have heard about a lot of special dinners and new menus at the hotel restaurants around town. However, we cover some of these places (the Viceroy, the Palomar, the Avalon) fairly frequently on HotelChatter, so I thought I'd condense the news into a single roundup today on the site.

Little did I know how much there was to report on each piece of news, though, so you'll see my post today was a little longer than usual. However, I got some good stuff in, like the new chefs and menus at the Avalon Beverly Hills' new restaurant, oliverio, the new chef at the Viceroy's Whist, a Hewitson Mad Hatter Shiraz wine dinner at BLVD 16 at the Palomar Westwood, and a Joseph Phelps Vineyards dinner at the Peninsula Beverly Hills.

Now it's time to stop reading and get eating for me, but if you want to take a look, click here: http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2009/10/27/133026/55/hotels/Food_Frenzy_At_Los_Angeles_Hotels_This_Month

Comments