Review: Oliverio

Though I also wrote about it as part of my hotels Food Frenzy Roundup, I gave Oliverio at the Avalon Beverly Hills Hotel a full review on LA.com. New chef Mirko Paderno's Italian menu was delicious, with lots of fun treats for every appetite, and the Italian-skewed wine list is concise yet full of great value bottles. I'll post some pictures below of the individual plates, but in the meantime you can find my review here: http://www.la.com/ci_13668393

PHOTOS
Spicy Tuna Tartar over saffron rice cake with shallots and spicy sauce
Octopus carpaccio with wild arugula, lemon and olive oil


Pizzetta Truffle with goat cheese and black summer truffles
Tortelli with braised lamb, tomatoes and black olives

Breaded Veal Chop with roasted potatoes and lemon


Cranberry Pistacchio Semifreddo

Comments