Temecula Creek Inn Wine Dinner


I've been saying for a while that I need to head down to Temecula to try the wineries there, and this "Artisan Wine Dinner" on October 22 with Boorman Vineyards Estate Winery at the tony Temecula Creek Inn might be exactly the right opportunity to head down there for an evening.

Unfortunately, I'll be up in San Francisco and Napa that weekend, so I suppose my SoCal tasting will have to wait. That's probably just as well since I'd like to get a whole bunch of wineries into the itinerary before planning a trip down there--just to make the most of the time. Also, winter might be better so that it's not so blazing hot up in the high desert.

In the meantime, if you or anyone you know are interested in going, you can find my post on the event here: http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2009/10/7/181051/040/hotels/Temecula_Creek_Inn_Puts_on_an_Artisan_Wine_Dinner_to_Lure_You_Down_to_Temecula

Comments