Hotels To Hit Up For LA's Restaurant Week

Though my full preview of DineLA's Restaurant Week in Los Angeles will go up on LA.com later today, I also wrote up a quick hit list for HotelChatter of hotel restaurants you should check out for restaurant week. I gave full blurbs to Parq at the Montage Beverly Hills, The Bazaar at SLS, BLVD 16 at the Palomar Westwood, Checkers Downtown, and Ocean and Vine at the Loews Santa Monica.

I couldn't write about all the hotel restaurants since there are just too many. I did, however, link to quite a few below the main article, including: Oliverio at the Avalon Beverly Hills, Boxwood Cafe by Gordon Ramsay at the London West Hollywood, Cezanne at Le Merigot, Dakota at the Hollywood Roosevelt, NineThirty at the W Westwood, Restaurant at the Sunset Marquis, The Belvedere at the Peninsula Beverly Hills, and The Boulevard at the Four Seasons Beverly Wilshire.

And those are just the hotel restaurants! For more info on Restaurant Week, stay tuned for my full preview. Until then, check out my hotels story here:

http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2010/1/24/193814/755/hotels/Hit_Up_These_Hotels_for_LA_s_Own_Restaurant_Week

Comments