Frontiers: Delphine Review

You might remember the quick write-up I did of Delphine at the W Hollywood for HotelChatter a few weeks ago, but I also reviewed it for Frontiers IN/LA first, only it's just coming out now. Ah, the joys of print publishing. In any case, I'm thrilled that I was able to talk about the restaurant for two of my publications, and that they both used my photos to boot.

I chose different talking points for each of the pieces, so you won't find too much repetition, plus, this Frontiers piece has a whole guide to the best moules frites around town thrown in, so it's got a lot to offer on its own, even if it did come out a few weeks later. For the full review of my experience, plus my mussels musts, click on my review below.

Review: http://www.frontierspublishing.com/2822/nightlife/nl_eat.html

Comments