HotelChatter: St. Regis Monarch Beach


You might have seen my recent story about Michael Mina and his Stonehill Tavern restaurant at the St. Regis Monarch Beach, where I recently stayed for a few days, experiencing all the fun perks the resort has to offer, from personalized butler service, to seaside golfing, to gourmet food and wine, to impromptu dance club nights in the lobby.

The whole experience was really wonderful, and I made a quick video with the resort's Sales and Marketing Director, Michael Mustafa, detailing the particular amenities guests can enjoy. I also wrote up the experience for HotelChatter, and you can find the information and a link to the video in my article below.

Link: http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2010/3/9/245/95427/hotels/Golf_Gourmet_Food_And_Cougars_at_the_St_Regis_Monarch_Beach

Comments