EDGE: Guide to Napa

Installment number three of my Destination California series on Edge went up on the site this morning, and in it, I cover one of my favorite destinations in the site: NAPA!

I'll just warn you now, it's a bit long since I wanted to get in all of my favorite hotels, restaurants and, of course, wineries. Turns out I have a lot of favorites!

All this writing about fine food and wine has only made me want to get back to Napa, and soon, to find even more fantastic places. I hope that reading my piece will make you feel the same! In the meantime, if you're ever looking for ideas of what to do while you're up there on a trip of your own, feel free to reach out to me. And if you have any recommendations of your own that you don't see on my guide, let me know!

Guide: http://www.edgeonthenet.com/index.php?ch=travel&sc=&sc2=&sc3=&id=101273

Comments