HotelChatter: Winvian

A few weeks back, I was invited to a Relais & Chateaux dinner at Patina, and as I was talking to the representative of that venerable travel association, she told me about a new property in Connecticut called Winvian, which is just 18 cottages designed by 15 different architects in a variety of fun, fantastical styles.

Sounded like a perfect fit for HotelChatter to me, so I wrote it up and talked about some of the more...unique...cottages on the property, including one with a replica of Stonehenge in the bathroom, and another that has an entire Coast Guard helicopter inside it that serves as the living room!

Take a look for yourself at my story on this very special property: http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2010/4/14/12952/9132/hotels/If_Salvador_Dal_Designed_a_Hotel_It_Would_Be_The_Winvian

Comments