Cheapo Air: Fabulous Under-The-Radar Wine Regions


A few weeks ago, I was contacted by CheapoAir, a travel aggregator site like LowFares or Travelocity, and asked to contribute an article as a guest writer on their newly launched blog, which already has a pretty large audience.

I was given total free rein to write whatever I want (within a certain word count, of course!), and after days of puzzling over what to choose (there were so many destinations and trends to cover!), I finally settled on one of my defaults: wine travel. But with a twist.

Rather than talking about all the wonderful places I'm sure readers know about (ahem, Napa!), I chose a couple out-of-the-way places instead, including Salta, Argentina; Wachau, Austria; and Languedoc-Roussillon, France. Want to know why? Well, you'll just have to read the article at the link below to find out!

Link: http://cheapoair.wordpress.com/2010/05/14/five-fabulous-under-the-radar-wine-regions/

Comments