EDGE: JetPride SFO-Long Beach

You might have noticed that I've been traveling a lot for work lately, and I have even more, and even bigger, trips planned for the coming months.

One of the next trips I'm taking, though, is a quick jaunt up to San Francisco just so that I can turn right back around and hop on Jet Blue's special "JetPride Flight #1969" from SFO-Long Beach just in time for Long Beach Pride this year.

I'll be heading up to San Francisco at the end of the week, then taking the special return flight on Friday, which will be hosted by Australian entertainer (no not Dame Edna), Pam Ann, "the world's most glamorous air hostess."

I'm not quite sure what to expect, so stay tuned for photos and video on EDGE and Jaunted, but in the meantime, you can take a look at my preview with all the details at the link below!

Link: http://www.edgeonthenet.com/index.php?ch=travel&sc=&sc2=&sc3=&id=105245

Comments