EDGE: Best "Package" at Long Beach Pride

In what will be my final piece on all the festivities at this year's Long Beach Pride, I've written a detailed recap of events for EDGE.

Included in the piece are a blow-by-blow (pardon the pun) chronology of the shenanigans on the JetPRIDE flight with Pam Ann, as well as a summary of all the wonderful features and amenities at Joie de Vivre's Hotel Maya, plus the gory details on a few of the Pride parties and events thrown in for good measure.

I think you'll see that I had a pretty fun time with all the fanfare, and that the best "package" definitely goes to JetBlue and Hotel Maya (not the dude in the pink speedo in the last picture!).

Find out why, and what I did, when you click on my story here: http://www.edgeonthenet.com/index.php?ch=travel&sc=&sc2=features&sc3=&id=105750

Comments