Frontiers: Waterloo & City Review

My most recent review for Frontiers IN/LA is on Waterloo & City, the newest gastropub in town in one of the areas that seems to be transforming the fastest--Culver City west of the 405.

I've had the pleasure of eating Chef Brendan Collins' food before at The Hall at the Palihouse Hotel, but he left that kitchen a while ago, and now we all know what he's been up to! The menu is still a little bit of a mishmash of cuisines and sensibilities, but everything was pretty darn delish, and I got to write a round up of some of my favorite places for the dessert du jour, bread pudding, so this was a pretty great assignment.

To read more about the restaurant and one of my favorite desserts, take a look at the story by clicking on the link below.

Link: http://www.frontiersweb.com/Nightlife/Restaurants/Story.aspx?ID=1251739

Comments