Jaunted: Flying LAN's Inaugural SFO-Lima Flight

My friends keep marveling at how much travel I'm doing these days for work--especially when I get to visit such far-flung destinations as Australia and Peru in the same month. Even I'm a little dazed by all the jet-setting, though I've also been thoroughly enjoying it, and getting a lot of writing work out of it.

The first article to come out of my trip to Peru last week--and the reason I was invited to go there in the first place--was this quick article I wrote about LAN Airlines' inaugural flight on its new direct San Francisco to Lima route.

It's sort of a mash-up of play-by-play account of the events leading up to the flight, an in-flight review of the airline's Premium Business Class, and some speculation about why the airline implemented this new service and what passengers can expect in the coming days.

Stay tuned for more coverage of my travels in Peru, but for now, you can read all about how I got there by reading my article at the link below!

Link: http://www.jaunted.com/story/2010/7/5/19618/27661/travel/Landing+in+Peru+Onboard+LAN%27s+New+SFO-Lima+Flight

Comments