Frontiers IN/LA: Feast in the East at Domenico Ristorante

It's been a few weeks since I posted my last Frontiers piece, a review of Waterloo & City in Culver City. For the most recent issue of the magazine, the Eastside Issue, I decided to review a restaurant in Silverlake I've been meaning to get to for a while now: Domenico Ristorante.

It's actually been open for a while in the space that used to house another Silverlake classic Italian restaurant, Michelangelo, but I just hadn't made it over there to try out the homemade pastas and desserts--perhaps because it's beach season and I want to fit into my skinny trunks.

No matter, I got the chance to mangia there a few weeks ago and wrote it up for Frontiers. Take a look at my review at the link below and see what you think!

Link: http://www.frontiersweb.com/Nightlife/Restaurants/Story.aspx?ID=1261108

Comments