HotelChatter: Solage Calistoga

While I was up in the Bay Area a few weeks ago, I got the chance to stay at a resort in Napa Valley that I've been meaning to check out for a couple years now: Solage Calistoga.

The resort is the newest of the three Auberge properties in Napa, and is aimed at a younger, hipper, more eco-conscious crowd (vis a vis green initiatives like solar paneling and environmental building materials) than its older counterparts, the famous Auberge du Soleil outside Rutherford, and Calistoga Ranch just down the Silverado Trail.

I just posted a quick story for HotelChatter on Friday about my room there, and a few of the other features of the resort that I particularly enjoyed. You can check out my story along with a photo gallery and video at the link below.

Link: http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2010/9/9/151959/7937/hotels/Saying_Goodbye_To_Summer_At_Solage_Calistoga_in_Napa

Comments