LowFares: San Diego Beach Weekend

Since it's my hometown, I'm often asked to write about San Diego--everything from downtown hotel roundups to beach weekend getaways. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy it, though. In fact, I love being able to share all that's wild and wonderful about America's finest city.

That's why, when we were coming up with ideas for articles for the LowFares Fall Issue, I suggested a San Diego beach weekend piece that covers the coast from La Jolla to Encinitas. That way, I got to include a bunch of my favorite hotels like the La Valencia in La Jolla, and Auberge Del Mar. Plus, I threw in some of my favorite places to eat (and drink), like Pizza Port, Market and Vigilucci's.

For all the inside scoop, and ideas about how to get the most out of your weekend in San Diego, take a look at my article at the following link.

Link: http://www.lowfares.com/blog/2010/09/20/a-san-diego-beach-weekend/

Comments