LowFares: Toronto's Nuit Blanche All-Night Arts Party

One night. All night. Toronto!

As many of you know, I've just embarked on what promises to be a furious round of travel to spots far and wide including Maine, the U.K., Canada and Mexico. Well, I'm in Maine at the moment and loving Portland as much as ever.

However, I do want to share an article I just wrote for LowFares about what I'm going to Toronto to experience: ScotiaBank's Nuit Blanche all-night arts festival. 130 artists, 3 separate zones, an all-night party...what's not to like? I only hope the weather is good so I can stay out all night.

This is just a preview of the event including special artists and lecture series, plus a rundown of who's participating this year. If you're interested, definitely check out the event web site, and stay tuned for more post-event coverage!

Link: http://www.lowfares.com/blog/2010/09/15/nuit-blanche-toronto-art-festival/

Comments