Jaunted: 36 Hours of Gluttony in Portland

My week of articles on Jaunted continues with this fun little foodie piece on my recent trip to Maine, and the 36 hours of pure, unadulterated, deliciously over-the-top gluttony I spent in Portland. Included are stops at Bar Lola, Arabica Coffee, Peaks Island, Duck Fat, Two Fat Cats Bakery, Novare Res Bier Cafe, Five Fifty-Five, and Grace.

It didn't seem that overwhelming to hit all of these places in such a short time, but looking back at it now, I realize just how much food and drink I consumed, and, can I just say it? I'm a little bit ashamed. But then again, it's all in service to my work, and there was a four-mile bike ride (plus a ton of walking) involved, so I'm not going to feel too bad.

Meanwhile, I dare you to read my article at the link below and not start salivating about your next visit to the Northeast's foodie-friendliest city!

Link: http://www.jaunted.com/story/2010/10/19/1111/3636/travel/36+Hours+of+Gluttony+in+Portland,+Maine

Comments