Jaunted: Nitro Ice Cream at Chin Chin Laboratorists

Clearly, I'm a big foodie. I mean, I travel halfway round the globe to try new things, taste great wines, and generally embarrass myself with my remarkable gluttony. That said, I'm not a huge dessert person. Sacrilege, I know! But I think I've just got to face the fact that I've got more of a savory-oriented palate (believe me, I know how foppish all this sounds).

Every so often, however, I come across a dessert that's just too fantastic not to get excited about, and today I've written about one of them: flash-frozen nitro ice cream at Chin Chin Laboratorists in Camden Lock. It's sort of like the most delicious chemistry class you've ever experienced. Read my story on Jaunted at the link below for all the fun, freezing-point related details.

Link: http://www.jaunted.com/story/2010/10/21/18418/129/travel/Nitro+Ice+Cream+at+London%27s+Chin+Chin+Laboratorists

Comments