Jaunted: Virgin America's New Wine Club

I'm doing a few stories for Jaunted this week, including this first piece on Virgin America's new Explorers Wine Club. How much more perfect could this story be for me? It involves wine, travel, airline rewards points, and cheeky Britishisms.

I guess the real question is: is the club worth joining? Well, without having tried many of the wines myself, I'd say that if you're interested, you should try the first case since it comes at a big discount, and see if you like what they send you. The other terms of use make it easy to cancel your membership and even get your money back, so it's definitely something to think about. That's all I'll say here since you can take a look at my story at the link below to read about the specific wines they're offering, and all the prices and terms. Cheers!

Link: http://www.jaunted.com/story/2010/10/17/163142/14/travel/No+Cheap+%27Plonk%27+in+Virgins+New+Wine+Club

Comments