Frontiers: VIDEO! Playa Viva

If you've read my site in the last couple of weeks, you'll know that I spent a couple days glamping on the Pacific coast of Mexico at an luxury boutique eco-hotel called Playa Viva. I've already written about the experience for both The Rundown and HotelChatter, and posted photo galleries and a video of my room.

However, while I was there, I also filmed a few little segments around the property, highlighting its unique elements, from the special activities, to the environmental features of the hotel and its sea turtle release program, to the wonderful local, organic cuisine they serve up family-style.

I wanted to put all of that into a single video, much like my other Frontiers travel ones, so that you could get a feel for the experience I had there, and why it's so special. It's not very long, but it gives you an inside look at Playa Viva. Who knows, maybe you'll even want to spend your next vacation there too!

Link: http://www.frontiersweb.com/Video/View.aspx?PostID=32916

Comments