HotelChatter: Kicking It Eco-Style at Playa Viva

Many of you have read my reports from Las Ventanas al Paraiso from my trip there last month, but I happened to have the opportunity to go back to Mexico just last week. This time, I flew all the way down to Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa to experience the new eco-luxury retreat, Playa Viva, about 45 minutes south.

My piece on HotelChatter covers all the environmentally friendly details like the solar panel, the water recycling, the local organic farming, the sustainable building materials, and the sea turtle sanctuary on the grounds. It also has a photo gallery and video walk-through of the room, so that you can come along on what amounts to my first (wonderful) glamping experience on the shores of the Pacific!

Link: http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2010/11/16/12451/511/hotels/Kicking_It_Eco_Style_at_Playa_Viva

Comments