Rundown: Playa Viva

You might have already seen my write-up of Playa Viva on HotelChatter last week, along with a photo gallery and walk-through video of my deluxe room right on the beach. This week, though, I wrote up the glamping-style eco-resort on Mexico's Pacific Coast for another of my outlets, The Rundown.

Rather than a blow-by-blow account of the resort and its amenities, this piece is more about how to take advantage of Playa Viva as a weekend getaway from Los Angeles, since it's just a 3.5-hour flight (and a world) away! I also managed to sneak in some of the environmental initiatives that set this award-winning resort apart.

Even just talking about it makes me want to be back there now! See what I mean by taking a quick look at my article at the link below.

Link: http://rundown.com/article.php?article_id=1519

Comments