Frontiers: A Week in Peru

I've been writing a lot of food articles for Frontiers lately, but I've also been picking up a bit of the travel beat for them again, including a recent piece on Santa Barbara and Big Bear, plus all the videos I've posting for them from my recent trips as well.

This most recent article for them, however, was an exciting departure (so to speak) for me, since I got to write about South America again for them--specifically about my recent trip to Peru, which I've already covered for a few of my other publications. In this piece, I cover Lima, Cusco, and Machu Picchu, all in under 1,200 words. So it's a bit of a whirlwind. But then again, so was my trip! I think I manage to hit all the fun spots in this article though, so I hope you enjoy it!

Link: http://www.frontiersweb.com/Columns/Travel/Story.aspx?ID=1315587

Comments