HotelChatter: The Louise in the Barossa Valley

I've actually had the opportunity to write about the The Louise, the all-suite luxury hotel I stayed at for a night while I was in Australia's famous wine region, the Barossa, last June. The first time was over the summer, when I wrote about my time in the area for TravelAge West. The second time was more recent. I included the property in a piece for HotelHostess about the top hotels for foodies.

This little article for HotelChatter, however, was a way to let the beautiful resort, which is part of the Luxury Lodges of Australia, stand on its own. It contains not only a little synopsis of my suite's amenities, and a look at the menu I enjoyed at Appellation, the fabulous restaurant, but also a photo gallery and video walk through. I think you'll see just what a fantastic place this is--and quite the jewel of Barossa accommodations--so click on the link to my story below to take an exclusive look inside!

Link: http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2010/12/8/201817/002/hotels/Strange_Name_Great_Suites_Barossa_Valley_s_The_Louise

Comments