Jaunted: First Look at Air New Zealand's New 777

If you're one of my Facebook friends or Twitter followers (or if you just know me and have spoken to me in the last month), you'll know that I have been on another adventure with Air New Zealand.

A couple days before Christmas, I flew up to Seattle to take a tour of Boeing's 777 manufacturing floor and see the first of Air New Zealand's new fleet of 777-300ER's with the all-new interiors including the SkyCouch, as well as its game-changing Premium Economy seats and the new Business Premier class.

Then, along with a cadre of other journalists and reporters, I was at the official handover of the plane from Boeing to the airline, and hopped aboard the delivery flight from Seattle down to Los Angeles. The airline also asked if I'd like to fly down on the main delivery flight all the way to Auckland, so, after skipping for joy at such a great opportunity, I said yes, and packed my bags!

I'll be bringing you more news about my trip to New Zealand, and my flights on the beautiful new plane soon, including a series for Jaunted with all kinds of interesting galleries and interviews, but for now, take a look at my exclusive preview of the new plane complete with a photo gallery and walk-through video!

Link: http://www.jaunted.com/story/2010/12/22/143513/55/travel/Our+First+Look+at+Air+New+Zealand%92s+New+Boeing+777%2C+Including+the+SkyCouch%21

Comments