JustLuxe: Caviar and Truffle New Year's Brunch at Dominick's


Though I'll be spending Christmas in Auckland, I've been thinking about my New Year's plans, and came across this decadent little brunch option at one of my favorite restaurants in Los Angeles, Dominick's.

Forget the economic crisis, and your own possible financial ruin, Dominick's is pulling out all the stops for brunch on New Year's and offering a special menu featuring some of the most expensive food ingredients available to the general public: truffles and caviar! Seemed like the perfect story for my newest outlet, JustLuxe.

Sound delicious to you? Read on to find out about the special menus, as well as what else might be on order this New Year's at Dominick's...

Link: http://www.justluxe.com/travel/los-angeles-news__1214722.php

Comments