LowFares: London City Guide

I've definitely done my fair share of writing about my trip to London earlier this fall, but this new LowFares City Guide is definitely the biggest.

Like your usual travel guide, it covers everything from hotels (with a special mention of the Athenaeum, where I stayed), restaurants, attractions and insider tips, as well as practical information on getting around.

However, since I'm the one who wrote it (not to toot my own horn too much), you can bet that this guide has up-to-the-minute information on all kinds of fun places and things to do that you won't find anywhere else, and isn't written in the stilted tone that guidebooks tend toward. So what I'm basically saying is--this is definitely the awesomest London City Guide you're likely to come across, and if you're planning a trip anytime soon, you're going to find tons of useful information in it. So tally ho, guv'nah, and sally forth to Londontown!

Link: http://www.lowfares.com/cheap-flights/United-Kingdom/London

Comments