LowFares: Seattle Destination Guide

I'm actually heading up to Seattle next week for a first look at Air New Zealand's new Boeing 777's with the SkyCouches and the new Premium Economy and Business Premier classes. But in the meantime, I've written up another quick destination guide for LowFares about the city.

In it, I include some top hotel choices like the Ace, the artsy Hotel Max, the Andra, the Hotel 1000, and the W Seattle, as well as some restaurant picks from friends of mine who are either from there or live there now, and then a roundup of the most fun activities the city has to offer.

Can't wait to check some of them out myself when I'm up there next week, but for now, you can take a look at my article at the link below!

Link: http://www.lowfares.com/blog/2010/12/13/destination-guide-seattle/

Comments