HotelChatter: Inside the Langham Auckland

I might be traispsing through France at the moment, but I'm basically having NEW ZEALAND WEEK with a blast of articles on HotelChatter and Jaunted about my recent trip down to Kiwi-land.

On HotelChatter, I'll be doing a week-long series on the New Zealand hotel scene with three in Auckland--including this first one on the Langham, where I stayed for three nights--and one each in Wellington and Hawkes Bay.

I've actually got two mini-series on Jaunted this week: "New Zealand's Other Wine Regions," and two more quick videos from the friendly flight attendants on Air New Zealand where they tell us what to do in Auckland, and how to look our best after the long flight down there.

Lots to talk about this week, so please check back daily! In the meantime, check out my first hotel piece, with photo gallery and video, at the link below:

Link: http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2011/1/9/121239/7592/hotels/Inside_The_Langham_Auckland

Comments