HotelChatter: Inside Look at Hilton Barbados

My work week on HotelChatter (the first of a few in a row right now) continues with this inside look at the Hilton Barbados, where I stayed before the Air New Zealand hullabaloo last month.

Previously, I'd written about the Food, Wine & Rum Festival that took place on the island in November, with headliners Tom Colicchio and Marcus Samuelsson. This time around, however, I got to preview the first American Airlines direct flight from Dallas direct to Barbados (2,700 miles, and 5 1/2 hours!) and spend a couple days on the island getting to do fun stuff like visit St. Nicholas Abbey, Harrison's Cave, and taking my very first surfing lesson!

More on those experiences to come in a future LowFares article, but for now, you can check out the hotel I stayed in, the Hilton Barbados, along with a photo gallery and video of my room. Not the most distinctive hotel, but definitely a great option for a trip to the Caribbean!

Link: http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2011/1/5/14052/14504/hotels/Inside_the_Hilton_Barbados

Comments