HotelChatter: W Seattle

When I headed up to Seattle a few weeks ago for the unveiling of Air New Zealand's new planes, I stayed at the W Hotel there, so I decided to make a little more work for myself and write up the experience for HotelChatter. You know, as long as I was staying there anyway...

The article below, complete with accompanying photo gallery and room video, is what I had to say. As you'll see, I sort of picked on the hotel a bit since several elements are looking a bit...dated. That said, it was still a nice experience, and the staff was fantastic, so it's definitely a good option if you're heading to the Northwest. Take a closer look by checking out my article.

Link: http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2011/1/4/12219/49053/hotels/The_W_Seattle_Has_Gone_The_Way_Of_Grunge

Comments