HotelHostess: Top Celebrity Chef Hotel Restaurants

Last week on HotelHostess, I wrote about the best hotel bars. This week, I wrote about some of the best celebrity chef hotel restaurants. There are so many, though, that I had to limit this quick list just to non-Las Vegas U.S. destinations.

I think I got a fairly large cross-section, and included favorites like Alain Ducasse's Adour at the St. Regis Washington, D.C., L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon at the Four Seasons New York, Tom Colicchio's Craft at the W Dallas, and a bunch of others--basically, there's something for every taste. And most budgets. Though I won't lie--there are quite a few expensive places here.

Read more about them, and what you can expect to find on the menu at the link to my article below.

Link: http://www.hotelhostess.com/content/article?id=532

Comments