Jaunted: Long-Haul Flight Beauty Tips

I think this is probably one of the more useful video interviews I've conducted for Jaunted. While I was on that long Air New Zealand delivery flight from Los Angeles to Auckland, I got two of my new flight attendant friends to share all their little beauty secrets for staying fresh and spry on those thirteen-hour flights across the Pacific.

Best of all, I got to test them out on the flight back (and on the way to Paris this week), and they really do work. Nothing is as effective as a good night's sleep, of course, but until you can catch some actual quality shut-eye, these little tips for staying well groomed in the skies can work wonders.

Check them, and the friendly Kiwis, out in my article at the link below!

Jaunted: http://www.jaunted.com/story/2011/1/9/13439/89240/travel/How+to+Look+Good+After+a+Long-Haul+Flight%3A+8+Beauty+Tips+from+Flight+Attendants

Comments