Jaunted: The SkyCouch Kama Sutra

And now...the moment you've all been waiting for: my EXCLUSIVE FIRST LOOK AT AND REVIEW OF the Air New Zealand SkyCouch!

Sure, you've seen other pieces on it on BlackBookMag.com, Gadling, Cranky Flier, and even my own piece from last week on Jaunted.

But now, for the first time, I am taking you along with me as I stretch out on one of the new workhorses of Air New Zealand's trademark "Cuddle Class" for a test nap on the long-haul flight from Los Angeles to Auckland.

The other pieces might show you photos, video and even test positions on the SkyCouch, but I am on the ONLY one who has actually used it to sleep on a real flight!

Does that get your interest? It should! No one else is going to be able to tell you about it for real until the plane goes into regular service later this month, so this is the one and only place you can read about the onboard experience.

That's all I'll say here--if you want to find out more, go ahead and read my Jaunted story at the link below!

Link: http://www.jaunted.com/story/2011/1/3/155831/4934/travel/Economy+Kama+Sutra%3A+We+Take+Air+New+Zealand%27s+New+%27SkyCouch%27+for+a+Test+Nap

Comments