LowFares: There's More To Barbados Than Beaches

It was just about a month ago that I was in Barbados, but I've flown so far since then on quite a few other big trips that it seems like much longer!

Nevertheless, I had the opportunity to visit the beautiful Caribbean island nation just before Christmas, and I wanted to write up all the fun things I got to do there for LowFares.

As you'll see from the title alone, there's so much more to do there than just go sunbathe on the beach or at the pool. It's kind of like a perfect vacation destination for someone like me who loves fun in the sun, but also needs a bit of cultural activity (plus some adventure!) thrown in to make a truly well-rounded, satisfying vacation experience.

Want to know what I did during my quick two days there--including rum distilleries, plantation houses, spelunking, surf lessons, and more? Check out the story I wrote at the link below, and start planning your next trip!

Link: http://www.lowfares.com/blog/2011/01/21/barbados-attractions-guide/

Comments