HotelChatter: Glamping at Dubai's Al Maha Resort & Spa

Day #4 of Glamping! And for today's post on HotelChatter, we take a magic carpet to the Arabian Peninsula to enjoy some desert splendor at the Al Maha Resort & Spa.

I learned about the resort while reading the latest issue of Conde Nast Traveler and seeing that LA designer Catherine Malandrino loved it there. So I decided to investigate it myself, and I have to agree: it sounds absolutely fabulous.

Forty-two bedouin-style tent suites, each with its own private plunge pool, a full-service spa, a gourmet restaurant, all kinds of desert activities...I almost want to book a flight to Dubai here and now just to hang out at Al Maha. I'll have to rack up quite a few SPG points to afford it though. Ah well, it's good to have goals!

In the meantime, take a look at my article below and tell me you're not ready to head to the desert.

Link: http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2011/2/9/205637/6201/hotels/Places_to_Get_your_Glamp_On_The_Al_Maha_Desert_Resort_Spa_Dubai

Comments

Unknown said…
Great post! I was looking for articles on spa in Dubai and I came across yours inspiring read.