HotelChatter: Glamping Series!

It's been quite a few months, and I was talking to my editor at HotelChatter, and we decided that it was high time for an update to my uber popular Glamping Series!

Last time around, I covered every continent (that's right, I even talked about Antarctica!). This time around, we kept things a little more modest and decided to do just one property a day. While that made things easier on me, it was much, much more difficult to narrow the list down to just five properties around the world! It just makes me realize how many truly fabulous, inimitable properties are out there.

As with the last series, we start this week in Africa. This time, I take the readers to the unspoiled savannahs of Zambia--a relatively untouched safari destination where Sanctuary Retreats is launching their newest initiative, a walking safari called Zebra Plains.

Not only does it sound like the wildlife viewing will be unparalleled, but it's also one of the most environmentally sound resorts I've come across, and the food sounds pretty fantastic as well.

Are you ready to get your shots and pack your bags yet? You will be after you read my article and see the photos, so click on the link below.

Link: http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2011/2/7/24225/25693/hotels/Places_to_Get_Your_Glamp_On_Sanctuary_Zebra_Plains_Walking_Safari_Camp_Zambia

Comments