LowFares: Best Romantic Restaurants

Lately, my work for LowFares has been of the "listicle" variety--you know, those "best of" roundups that everyone seems to think are so popular. Ah, SEO.

So far, I've written about the best hotel bars, the best celebrity chef hotel restaurants, and the best hotels for foodies for its sister site, HotelHostess, and even the best hotel holiday decorations!

This time around, I take a look at the most romantic restaurants. Just in time for...well, post-Valentine's Day. But hey, it's not true love if it's only romantic one day a year, right? Same with restaurants--it should be consistently excellent.

The list kicks off with one of my favorites, Auberge du Soleil in Napa, where I had one of the best lunches of my life last summer...alone. Ah, the life of an itinerant travel writer.

While I cry silent, salty tears into my glass of Sauvignon Blanc, take a second to look at my article at the link below, and be sure to call ahead for reservations for your next romantic date.

Link: http://www.lowfares.com/blog/2011/02/23/best-american-romantic-restaurants/

Comments