HotelChatter Islands Series: Cambodia's Song Saa

For my recent Glamping Series on HotelChatter, I took you to Cambodia to visit the 4 Rivers Floating Eco-Lodge.

Now, for my Private Islands Series, we head back to this exciting corner of the Far East to visit not one, but two islands that comprise Cambodia's first private island resort: Song Saa.

The resort, which has three different kinds of bungalows, as well as what looks to be a stunning overwater restaurant, won't actually be open until next November, but it's already proving to be quite buzz-worthy thanks to its exotic and untouched locale, as well as how amazing the model villas they've built turned out. So you'd better get your reservations in now if you like what you see when you read my story below!

Link: http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2011/3/3/23550/38286/hotels/My_Own_Private_Island_Cambodia_s_Song_Saa_Sweethearts

Comments