JustLuxe: Three Great New Hollywood Bars

For my latest piece on JustLuxe, I decided to feature a trio of new Hollywood hot spots that I've been excited to find out about lately.

They include Harvard & Stone from the La Descarga guys--it's all about artisanal spirits, cool cocktails and a bygone factory Rosie the Riveter vibe.

The second spot is a new supper club lounge kind of place called Lexington Social House whose chef has done time at Soho House, Cut and Spago, and where the back patio is the place to hang out around the fireplace.

Finally, we head to The Spare Room at the Hollywood Roosevelt hotel right in the heart of Hollywood, which I had a chance to visit after trying out the hotel's new restaurant, Public Kitchen & Bar.

Check out all three in one place in my article at the link below, and find out where you should be drinking in Hollywood these days!

Link: http://www.justluxe.com/travel/news/feature-1420299.php

Photo credit: Thrillist LA.

Comments