JustLuxe: Surf Package from Laguna's Pacific Edge

For my next JustLuxe piece, I again chose to write about a very special hotel package I came across. Yes, it's a little unusual to do so much hotel writing as part of my monthly allotment on the site--especially because this one isn't even in my usual Los Angeles sphere of activity and should fall under the more general travel stuff I do for the site--but this Ultimate Endless Summer Surf Package from Joie De Vivre Hotels' Pacific Edge in Laguna Beach (formerly the Vacation Village where I spent many a happy summer day as a small child, in fact!) was just too special and unique to pass up.

If you're an avid surfer, or just have an unholy fascination with the movie Endless Summer (hey, who hasn't wanted to take off for a year to be a surf bum searching across the globe for the next big wave?), and you have a wad of extra cash burning a hole in your pocket, this is definitely the experience you've been waiting for: you actually get to go out surfing with one of the film's stars (Robert August) for a day, then talk it all over with cocktails and appetizers at the hotel that evening.

Did that pique your interest? Take a look at my full story with all the details at the link below.

Link: http://www.justluxe.com/travel/news/feature-1526237.php

Comments

Debbie said…
The Endless Summer package seems awesome! Pacific Edge is our favorite Laguna Beach hotel as it's right on the water and offers lots of greats amenities. Will definitely be taking advantage of this offer.