Jaunted: Sydney's Qantas Business Lounge

Of course, I couldn't do all the flying on my recent month-long Australian odyssey without checking out a few Qantas lounges for Jaunted.

So here is a quick look at the final lounge I spent time in: the Qantas Business Lounge at the Sydney Airport, where I spent several hours between a flight from Cairns and the big one across the Pacific back home to Los Angeles.

I took a self-guided tour, flipped through some magazines, got some work done, taste-tested all the snacks (and wines--hey, it turned noon while I was there!), and even took a shower and got all nice and groomed before my main flight, so it was a morning well spent.

Take a look at my photo gallery and the inside info at the link below.

Link: http://www.jaunted.com/story/2011/5/30/173218/671/travel/Inside+the+Qantas+Business+Lounge+at+Sydney+Airport

Comments