UrbanDaddy: Going Crocodile Dundee

I don't know about you, but I personally subscribe to UrbanDaddy. They definitely get the scoop on all kinds of awesome things to do in Los Angeles, and I usually skim their national travel Jetset edition on Sundays when it comes as well. That's why I was excited to pitch my first property to them based on my recent Australia travels.

You might have already seen my recent HotelChatter piece on this property, but it's just so new and special and singular, and it fits right into UrbanDaddy's ethos (upwardly mobile, young, professional, style-conscious dudes with presumably limitless disposable income) that I couldn't help but pitch Wildman Wilderness Lodge.

It's short, sweet and sexy (if you want the nitty gritty details, go to my HotelChatter piece), so take a quick peek at my UrbanDaddy Jetset piece on "Going Crocodile Dundee in the Outback"!

Link: http://www.urbandaddy.com/jt/adventures/13091/Wildman_Wilderness_Lodge_Going_Crocodile_Dundee_in_the_Outback_Jetset_JT_Hotel

Comments