HotelChatter: InterContinental Sanya's Hydrodome

Aaaaaand, we're back to Asia today on HotelChatter to hang out at the spa of the other InterContinental property I visited on my trip there in March, in Sanya on Hainan Island.

While the hotel itself was a lovely property with water gardens, several pools and restaurants, and extended beachfront, it was actually the spa that I enjoyed most. I got a great jet lag relief massage that lasted almost 2 hours, in a private suite all to myself with a small garden. But the spa's signature installation is a super-jacuzzi-like "Hydrodome" hydrotherapy pool with nine different spa pool areas, waterfalls and more.

Check out all the details when you read my story below.

Link: http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2011/6/8/102118/5933/hotels/Welcome_to_the_Hydrodome_at_Intercontinental_Sanya

Comments