JustLuxe: South Australian Luxury


For my latest JustLuxe travel piece, I pick up in Australia, where I've gotten to experience all three of South Australia's Luxury Lodges of Australia.

I stayed at the Louise when I visited the Barossa last year, but this year, I got to visit two fabulous properties I'd only dreamt about before. The glamp-tastic Arkaba Station in the prehistorically picturesque Flinders Range up in the South Australian outback; and one of my fantasy hotels, the Southern Ocean Lodge on Kangaroo Island.

I take you one a tour of all three iconic properties as we travel from a wildlife sanctuary in the south to a sophisticated wine region and then finally to the stunning wilderness again in the north of South Australia for three totally unique, distinctive and utterly unforgettable experiences.

Read more at the link below...

Link: http://www.justluxe.com/travel/luxury-vacations/feature-1594520.php

Comments