HotelChatter: Intercontinental San Francisco's Grappa Bar

San Francisco is one of my favorite cities in the U.S. to visit, and though I'm usually there on my way to Napa or Sonoma, I always try to make time for some good foodie experiences since it has one of the best restaurant scenes in the country, and as the gateway to some of the world's most famous wine regions, it's a great place to sample some of California's best and most interesting wines.

On my most recent visit, however, I stopped by the Intercontinental San Francisco (ICSF) to sample the extensive grappa selection at Bar 888, including in several specialty cocktails. Take a look at my HotelChatter story at the link below, and who knows, maybe grappa will be the liqueur of 2011!

Link: http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2011/7/28/12051/8246/hotels/Grab_a_some_Grappa_at_Intercontinental_San_Francisco_s_Bar_888

Comments